- Starting salary £12000 basic salary (Depending on Experience)
- Part time - 24hours a week.
- Mon - Wednesday or Thursday to Saturday
The Service Advisor key responsibilities will involve dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Vehicle Service Department
Service Advisor key duties will include:
- Advising on technical queries/issues
- Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out
- Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle
- Sell customer repairs/parts etc and finalising the invoice on completion.
- Key performance measures will include Customer Satisfaction Scores and feedback to the department.
- The ability to work independently in a busy, pressurised environment is essential.
- Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role.
A flexible approach to this Service Advisor role is required as the opportunity to become involved in other areas of the business is possible.
Customer service experience is essential (Main Dealer/Motor trade experience not essential)
If this Vehicle Service Advisor Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Exeter, please contact Roxy Way at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.