- Basic Salary £18,000 – £23,000 + Basic Salary OTE £30,000 +
- Prestige Dealership
- Monday – Fri 08:00 – 18:00, Sat’s 08:00 – 13:00 1 in 2
- Winchester, Hampshire
The Business grew from humble beginnings with a small workshop and a few petrol pumps to and operation with over 150 staff across multiple locations, with multiple Brands and turnover in excess of £40 Million a year!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a medium size group with a family ethos, with all the benefits of being treated as an individual alongside the wider benefits of progression within a group structure.
Our Client is happy to consider applicants with strong Motor Trade backgrounds or those with enthusiasm for the automotive trade with customer service experience.
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary of up to £23,000
- On target earnings of £30,000
- A supportive Management Structure
- Annual Awards Recognition Opportunity
- Full Systems & Process Training
- 21 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Discounts on Products
- Future Development Opportunities within Group.
- Booking in customer vehicles for service, MOT and repair jobs.
- Keeping customers updated on the progress of their vehicles
- Support workshop controller
- Liaising with Technicians
- Problem solving
- Selling important add on products and services relevant to customer requirements
- Advise and report on vehicle faults and servicing requirements
- Liaise with other departments and Technicians
- Take incoming calls to the department
- Previous Automotive Service Advisor is ideal.
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- Knowledge of Rev8, CDK or Kerridge is advantageous
- Intermediate IT skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.