Our main dealer client is now looking to take on an experienced technician. Their dealership is one of the first in the country to take part in a new pay scheme which means Technicians are able to earn a lot of commission/bonus. (Up to £50,000 after bonuses!)
If you're an experienced vehicle technician who wants to work within a dealership housing a popular franchise, this vacancy could be an excellent opportunity for you, as the paypacket they're offering is more than competitive with their new commission structure for technicians.
As a qualified and skilled Vehicle Technician you will have:
- Full qualifications to NVQ or City and Guilds Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- A professional attitude towards colleagues and customers alike.
- Able to work to efficiency/productivity targets
- Able to run diagnostics, resolve faults, suggest and make improvements.
- Vehicle Technicians with MOT or Hybrid training are highly valued and the pay will reflect this.
If this vacancy sounds interesting to you, or you'd like to hear about other Technician vacancies in the Northampton area, please contact Lewis Fagen at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.