- £20,000 basic salary + £38,000 OTE
- 5/7 days a week on a rota basis
The role is specifically responsible for digital and telephone sales leads ensuring all calls are dealt with in a professional manner and complying with franchise mystery shop standards. Once you have mastered the handling of inbound enquiries you will learn to sell new and used motorcycles as well as other services offered by the Company.
Responsibilities (whilst training):
- Produce a list of companies with whom you have a relationship and who are happy to distribute material.
- You will make the first call within 1 hour and assign the lead to you.
- You are targeted with ensuring every lead receives a call on 3 consecutive days. If no response, then send an email and pass the lead to the Sales Manager.
- You will be targeted on your lead to appointment conversion ratios.
- Experience and skills within a customer facing sales role along with strong telephone techniques.
- A professional appearance and a positive, enthusiastic and knowledgeable approach.
- A willingness to learn all aspects of the sales process.
- The ability to acquire detailed knowledge of products and prices.
- Ability to work with numbers and to discuss the intricacies of finance deals with accuracy and assurance.
- The ability to pay close attention to administrative detail and build strong interdepartmental relationships.
- Be computer literate, be flexible in relation to working hours and have a full UK driving licence.
If this Motorcycle Product Specialist Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Oxford please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!