- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm plus 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
- Basic Salary of £28,000 plus uncapped bonus & Overtime
In this Vehicle Technician role, you will carry out routine maintenance and repair to a high standard. Communicating with colleagues and customers in a polite, friendly and professional manner while maintaining strong organisation, efficiency and accuracy.
The ideal Vehicle Technician will have:
- Working experience as a Car Technician.
- A full and valid UK driving licence.
- NVQ Level 3
- MOT Preferred but not essential
- Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details.
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Stoke-on-Trent, please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.