An exciting opportunity has become available for an Automotive PDI Technician / Mechanic within a main dealership located in Redditch.
Our Automotive Client has a need for a PDI Technician or PDI Mechanic who is motivated and able to work to their own initiative. The ideal Motor Trade Vehicle Technician will be qualified and experienced within the role.
Typical Duties as a PDI Technician / Mechanic include but are not limited to:
- You will be responsible for new and used car preparations. You will need to complete the paperwork and final road test.
- Responsibility for inspecting the exterior and interiors of vehicles and reporting defects
- You will be working within a team of skilled Technicians and approachable management, working alongside them to ensure all PDI's are completed swiftly.
- A Qualified PDI Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- A Current and Valid UK Driving Licence
- Dedicated and committed approach.
- Your job as a PDI Technician will be your passion and you will enjoy all aspects of your work.
- You will have worked as a PDI Technician previously
Hours of work in this PDI Technician role are: full time.
To apply for this PDI Technician position, please forward your CV to Samara Ward quoting the job reference number or call our office for a chat about this position.
Perfect Placement are the UK’s Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency so if you are looking for a New PDI Technician, Car Mechanic, Garage Mechanic, Car Technician or Technical Roles within the Motor Trade be sure to contact us today.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details