- Hours: Mon to Fri 08.30-17.00 + Sat mornings on a Rota
- Salary: Up to £30,000 DOE
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
As a Company they value their staff highly giving them a competitive salary for relevant qualification and experience as well as progressing their Technicians development with various training courses.
Key Responsibilities for his Vehicle Technician role:
- Service, Maintenance and Repair of prestige vehicles.
- Using diagnostic equipment to identify potential faults and to rectify these to the required standards.
- Liaising with customers, as and when required, to discuss the service, maintenance and repair requirements of their vehicles.
- Maintaining your knowledge of, and expertise in, the product ranges and associated workshop procedures.
- NVQ Level 3 qualification in Vehicle Mechanics.
- 2 years previous experience in a professional workshop.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Your own comprehensive Tool Kit.
If this sounds of interest to you then apply today!
If this Vehicle Technician role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Macclesfield please contact Alishia Douce at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.