- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-6.00pm / Saturdays 1 in 3 worked 8.00am-4.00pm.
- Salary: £25,000 OTE
- Excellent Brand with Genuine Career Progression Opportunities
You will need to have a proven track record as a car parts advisor, be a confident relationship builder, able to influence and advise customers on vehicle parts issues whilst delivering a first class service but also achieving the company objectives and targets.
Duties of the Vehicle Parts Advisor will include:
- Servicing the Technicians in the workshop with the correct parts.
- Advising customers on suitable parts for their vehicle/problem.
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
- Raising invoices for parts sold.
- Experienced with either Parts Factor or Main Car Dealer parts experience.
- Well presented, enthusiastic and be 100% committed to delivering the highest standards.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Be computer literate and be able to fulfill administrative duties.
- Have knowledge of a DMS and parts system.
Motor Trade parts experience is essential to the role.
If this Vehicle Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Dorset please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.