- Basic Salary up to £18,000
- 40 hours Per Week - Monday - Friday
- Winchester, Hampshire
- Prestige Car Dealership
Our Client is a well-known dealer group with sites nationwide, offering any prospective employees great career prospects and future development.
You will be working as part of a small team and reporting to the CRM Coordinator, this role offers you the opportunity to develop your customer service and administration skills further within an automotive environment.
What’s on Offer for the CRM Administrator?
- 40 Hours: Monday to Friday
- Basic Salary: £18,000
- Discounted Shopping Portal
- Discounts on new & used vehicles, parts & servicing
- Annual Awards & Recognition Event opportunities
- Future Career Development
- Liaise with internal and external customers to ensure their database is accurate and comprehensive
- Update their centralised customer database to ensure all data is correct, and contact/other customer details are updated as required
- Respond to requests from their dealership network for assistance with customer data for marketing purposes
- Ensure any GDPR related data erasure requests are dealt with in an effective and efficient manner
- Work as part of a small and friendly team, working on business as usual activities and ad-hoc data related requests
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Intermediate IT skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.