- Based in Canterbury
- Prestigious Car Dealership
- Salary: £24,000 + Bonus
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8am to 5.30pm + 1 in 2 Saturdays - 8am to 5pm
This prestigious company is renounced for its quality of products and service. As well as a friendly inviting working atmosphere, you will receive top of the industry training.
This company offers great staff benefits as well as excellent job security. If you're in the market for a Parts vacancy, this Trainee Parts Advisor role is a great option for you.
Key Responsibilities of a Trainee Parts Advisor:
- Manage customer parts enquires swiftly, courteously and efficiently ensuring the highest standard of customer care and satisfaction, paying attention to manufacturer guidelines.
- Actively increase business of parts sales wherever possible by ensuring that all required parts for any particular repair or service and additional accessories are offered to customers.
- Order parts to the customers’ requirements quoting the delivery times and prices accurately.
- Identify and quality check all parts being issued, making sure they are all booked out, free of damage and correct to part number.
- Ensure the parts storage area is kept clean, tidy and safe to work in.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.