- Starting salary up to £20-25,000 per annum depending experience.
- 39 hour week Monday to Friday.
- Opportunity to work with a well-regarded local car dealership.
Reporting to the Workshop Controller and working as part of a small team, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include:
- Carry out fault diagnosis, service and repair on a variety of cars.
- Carry out used car prep and PDI's in line with our client’s internal procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and documented.
- Adhere to our client’s high standards of health and safety.
- Ensure that all paperwork is completed accurately and thoroughly.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician, our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £20-25,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at time and a half rate.
- 24 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Access to in-house training/development.
- Company pension scheme.
- Fantastic career prospects with a well-regarded local car dealership.
- Working hours from Monday to Thursday 8:30am-5:00pm and Friday 8:30am-4:00pm.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.