- Niche Car Dealership
- Basic Salary up to £25K with an OTE up to £40k!
- Monday to Friday ONLY!
Key Tasks & Responsibilities of a Local Business Development Specialist:
- To build rapport with business customers and organisations and to identify their business needs
- To deliver excellent customer service and be an expert in vehicle sales.
- To make daily prospecting calls from our own data base and your own in territory research.
- To maintain a high level of new fleet car sales and maximise every sales opportunity.
- To represent the clients brand in accordance with dealer standards and company requirements.
- To act with due diligence when negotiating and completing a sales transaction (in terms of volume and profit).
- To attend joint appointments with manufacturer staff representatives
This Local Business Development Specialist role is flexible and our client is looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic sales professional to deliver their business objectives. Please note this is a warm and established desk!
If this BDM Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swindon please contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!