- Basic salary circa £26,000 including Saturdays + OTE of £30k
- Hours: 8:30-5 Monday to Thursday, 8:30-4 Friday. 1 in 2 Saturday mornings, 8:30-12:30.
Requirements and responsibilities of a Vehicle Technician:
- You must be a Qualified and Experienced Technician.
- A valid MOT Licence would be beneficial but is not essential to be considered.
- Be capable of completing Service level jobs to a high standard. Knowledge of the larger jobs would be beneficial.
- Strong and stable working background in a Main Dealer. Experienced Technicians / MOT Testers with an Independent Garage background are also encouraged to apply.
- A competitive basic salary of up to £26,000 which is supplemented by a performance based bonus of up to £30,000.
- Working hours of 8:30-5 with an early finish of 4 on a Friday and 1 in 2 Saturday mornings.
- The opportunity to work for a successful family run business who offer a long standing career and excellent development opportunities.
- Brand training from the offset and throughout.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northallerton please contact Olivia Pedley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.