- Basic Salary up to circa £24,000 / £26,500 OTE (negotiable depending on experience)
- Hours: Monday to Thursday, 8:00-17:30. Friday, 8:00-17:00. 1 in 2 Saturday mornings
As a Service Advisor, your duties will include:
- Dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department.
- Advising on technical queries/issues.
- Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out, informing customers of the progress of their vehicle.
- Sell customer repairs/parts etc., and finalising the invoice on completion.
- Motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service.
- Enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Service department.
- Customer relations experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and be well presented.
- Must be IT literate, and a working knowledge of Pinnacle would be advantageous.
- Previous experience working as a Service Advisor is essential
If you are in a more Senior Service role, there is an increased salary available so please enquire to find out more!
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northallerton please contact Olivia Pedley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.