- Around £28,000 basic salary / up to £42,000 OTE depending on Technician level
- 40 hours a week with Saturday mornings on a rota
- Privately owned family-run Prestige dealership - great opportunity!!
The successful applicant will be a qualified Technician who undertakes the repair and servicing of vehicles, diagnosing additional faults and ensures all work is completed safely and to the highest standards and to customers’ satisfaction.
Duties of the Vehicle Technician include:
- Complete work orders including details of repairs completed, parts required and labour to be charged
- Test vehicles using measuring devices to provide accurate diagnostic reports to the Workshop Controller
- Interpret and use technical data and instruction provided by the manufacturer
- Conduct routine service work on vehicles brought into the workshop
- Remove and install vehicle components in accordance with the manufacturer’s methodology
- Carry out vehicle health checks and identify areas of concern
- Carry out preparations for new vehicles
- Perform technical repair work in accordance with established and documented procedures
- Ensure correct materials, tools and measuring devices are used
- Ensure any faults have been reported and noted on job cards and inform the Service Manager/ Workshop Controller of any additional faults not covered in the scope of the repair and delay to completion
- Record details of work including all hours worked and material usage
- Ensure vehicle safety standards have been complied with when returned to customers
- Ensure vehicles are protected and kept clean during service and repair
If you have the experience, drive and ability to take over this critical position then they want to hear from you.
We have positions for Vehicle Technician of all levels, including:
- Prep Technician, OTE up to £30,000 per annum plus optional overtime.
- Level 2 Technician, OTE up to £31,000 per annum plus optional overtime.
- Level 3 Technician, OTE up to £36,000 per annum plus optional overtime.
- Master Technician, OTE up to £41,000 per annum plus optional overtime.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!