- Basic salary up to £30,000 per annum with a performance related bonus scheme of up to £300-500 per month.
- Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am-1:00pm paid as overtime.
Working as part of a team and reporting to the Aftersales Manager, this role offers you the opportunity to be put your technical expertise to use and solve complex technical issues, whilst gaining new skills and exposure to new vehicle models and methods of working.
- Complete scheduled vehicle servicing in line with manufacturer guidelines.
- Undertake diagnostic activities to identify causes and solutions for customer vehicle issues.
- Conduct electronic visual health checks (eHVC) on all vehicles and provide a comprehensive report with expert advice and recommendations for customers.
- Liaise directly with customers and Service Advisors, providing outstanding customer service.
- Ensure vehicle servicing activities are completed in a safe and high quality manner, in line with both internal and manufacturer requirements.
- Participate in ongoing training and development to ensure product and service knowledge is up to date.
- Contribute to local and company-wide process improvements and innovations.
- Mentor and provide guidance to Apprentice Vehicle Technicians, where applicable.
Vehicle Technicians with prior experience working within a franchise approved dealership would be highly beneficial but this is non-essential.
You will also need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy but professional workshop environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team.
Vehicle Technicians with an active MOT Smart Card would also be highly advantageous to our client but this is non-essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician, our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary of up to £30,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Access to a performance related bonus scheme of up to £300-500 per month.
- Overtime including Saturdays paid at standard rate.
- 28 days annual leave (including the bank holidays).
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Access to full manufacturer accredited training and development.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a long-established local business.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.