- Starting salary up to £26,000 however this is negotiable dependent on experience with a £2,000-3,000 Bonus Potential
- 45 hours Monday to Friday with Saturdays 8:00am to 1:00pm
- Great and rare opportunity!
Reporting to the Centre Manager, as a Fast Fit Technician / MOT Tester you will work in a team and your main duties will include carrying out vehicle servicing, tyre fitting, and vehicle repair as instructed to the standards laid down by our client and their respective manufacturer. You will need to ensure faults are reported to management as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
You will also need to ensure that health & safety as well as work quality procedures laid down by our client are adhered to at all times.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live within a reasonable commuting distance of the Swansea and be qualified to IMI/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair. Overall, you will need to be a team player, be capable of working to the standards of our client's business and their brand, have an organised and methodical approach to your workload with a high quality of workmanship.
Our client is open to Fast Fit Technician / MOT Tester from either an independent garage, fast fit or main dealership background. A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
For your hard work as a Fast Fit Technician / MOT Tester our client is offering:
- Staring basic salary of up to £26,000 per annum which is negotiable and depending on experience
- Up to £2-3,000 bonus potential
- 32 days annual leave allowance.
- Access to in-house training and development.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme alongside various other company benefits.
- Chance to work with the UK's fastest growing tyre retailer.
- Working hours from Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm and Sat 8:00am-1:00pm.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.