- Salary circa £32,000
- Mon to Fri ONLY, 8am - 5pm
- Early finish on a Friday, plus overtime available.
- 26 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Very Unique Opportunity to come off the tools and join a growing EV company who are leaders in their field.
This is a very unique opportunity to get into a growing and market leading specialist. The successful Technical Support Lead will also benefit from being able to shadow the current Manager who will be retiring in years to come.
You will be the first port of call for customers who are have faults with their vehicles or equipment and be able to troubleshoot issues over the phone and ideally resolve the issue, without having to send an engineer to their premises.
The ideal Technical Support Lead would be an individual who is working in a service orientated environment supporting customers incoming calls for information and queries regarding vehicle repairs and project managing these through.
A sound working knowledge of vehicles is essential to be considered for this Technical Support Lead role.
My client will consider experienced EV Technicians or Forklift Engineers or experienced handling equipment technicians who has good customer service skills.
To be considered for this Technical Support Lead position, the ideal Technical Support Lead will be somebody with:
- Experience of leading a small team of engineers and mentoring them on best practice.
- Track record of working as an electrical and/or vehicle technician (7 years +) within an automotive workshop or automotive OE environment.
- Advanced understanding of vehicle electrical systems.
- Recent practical experience of using laptop-based vehicle diagnostic toolsets.
- Recent practical experience of working with vehicle electrical diagrams and system schematics.
- Ability to plan, organise & control time efficiently & profitably.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and self-motivated with good communication skills.
If this Technical Support Lead role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Jobs in Greater Manchester please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.