- Basic Salary circa £30,000
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday Role.
This is the ideal role for someone an experience technician to take a career change and give something back.
The Role / Requirements of the Technical Trainer:
- Use your experience to teach vehicle mechanics to apprentices.
- Organise training plans, problem-solving, trouble-shooting and lessons in line with franchise direction.
- Coordinate wider elements of education into the training scheme such as Maths and English.
- Support and mentor apprentices to ensure they reach maximum potential.
- Comply with government programmes and company procedures.
- Look after the motor trade's next generation.
- You will either possess or be willing to work towards and approved teaching qualification.
- A basic salary circa £30,000 depending on experience.
- Expenses and travel costs for site visits.
- A laptop and access to training resources.
- A chance to escape full-time work on the tools and use your knowledge in a role that is that "something different" people ask for.
- A position at the heart of one of the world's leading brands.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Technical Trainer role, or other automotive vacancies in Shropshire, Mid/North Wales and Worcestershire, please do not hesitate to contact Samara Ward at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.