- Starting hourly rate up to £16 per hour pending experience and current earnings.
- 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday. No weekends required!
Reporting to the Centre Manager and working as part of a friendly workshop team in modern facilities, your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and priming vehicle bodywork to our client specification.
- Mixing and colour-matching, painting all repaired areas and body customisation work to a high standard, and polishing as appropriate.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping/health and safety standards and orderly administration of your work.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Paint Technician our client is offering:
- Starting hourly rate up to £16 per hour (£33,280 per annum) pending experience.
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays).
- Relevant in-house training/development.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- Fantastic long-term career development prospects within a family run business.
- Working hours from 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.