- £23k Basic + £30k OTE
- Monday to Friday 8 – 5.30pm ONLY.
- Luxury Sports Car Accident Repair Bodyshop
Bodyshop Administrator – The Role:
- You will be responsible for the administration of all Bodywork matters including reception duties, bookings, courtesy car diary control, recovery driver’s diary, liaising with work providers, car hire companies and customer call backs.
- Contacting insurance companies, customers and all stakeholders keeping them informed throughout the repair process.
- These tasks require excellent organisational and IT skills with an attention to detail and a quality focus that is second to none.
- You are expected to maintain up to date knowledge on Bodyshop procedures and developments, and be able to clearly communicate these to the customer.
- As the first point of contact for customers and work providers the role requires a motivated and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills.
- The ideal Bodyshop Administrator will have worked / or is currently working within a similar role within an accident repair centre or within the Motor Trade as a Service Receptionist.
If this Vehicle Bodyshop Receptionist / Administrator Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Administrator Jobs and Automotive Bodyshop Jobs in Berkshire, please contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement Recruitment.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Agency and we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, if you are looking for a new Automotive Career please get in touch with our team today