- Up to £13-15 per hour plus bonus!
- 40 or 45 hour week Monday to Friday.
- Chance to join a growing business!
As a Vehicle Panel Technician you will be required to efficiently repair vehicles checking on completion ensuring there are no defects as well as quality controlling and providing support for other Vehicle Panel Technicians and Apprentices.
Our client has a constant flow of vehicles going through the workshop so the ideal Panel Beater for the job must be able to work to targets with the large amount of work coming through the Bodyshop but most important be able to produce a high quality of workmanship given you will be predominantly be working on a more expensive range of vehicles.
In order to be eligible for this role you will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Panel Technician to NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent as a minimum. You will need to hold a driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of workmanship in a busy working environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team.
Panel Beaters with experience of working to PAS 125 standards or with an ATA accreditation would be highly advantageous but it is not essential.
For your hard work our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary up to £13-15 per hour pending experience and current earnings.
- Generous incentivised bonus structure.
- Overtime paid at £20 per hour if you work at over 100% efficiency.
- 20 days annual holiday plus the bank holidays.
- Full in-house training provided.
- Fantastic long-term career development prospects with a growing accident repair group in the South Wales region.
- You are required to work a 40 or 45 hour week Monday to Friday.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.