Our client a Main Dealership within Hertfordshire are currently seeking a Qualified and Professional Technician to join their busy, yet friendly Work Shop.
They are looking for a Fully Qualified Skilled Service Technician with at least 2 years of independent working experience.
Ideally you will have gained knowledge in all aspects of vehicle repair and maintenance including mechanical & electrical diagnosis. Experience with HV vehicles and an appropriate HV qualification is not essential but will be an advantage should you have them.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- Basic Salary £30,000 - £35,000
- OTE £7K - £10K on top of your Basic Salary.
- Excellent working hours 8am - 5.30pm with 1 in 4 Saturday Mornings (as overtime).
- Manufacturer Training Provided
- Company Benefits
- Carrying out Service Checks
- Repair work
- Carrying out Diagnostics
- PDI Work
- Undertaking Vehicle Road Tests
- Working to Manufacturer Guidelines
- Carry out other duties as requested
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Full UK Driving Licence
- NVQ Level 3 with Franchise Experience
- You must have a good working attitude
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- Working well as Part of a Team
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.