- Basic Salary: £10/hour (£23,140 per annum)
- Monday to Friday: 8.30 - 17.30
- 1 in 2 Saturdays: 8.30 - 12.30
As a member of the service team, you’ll not only support the growth and success of your branch ensuring value is added with every customer interaction; but you’ll also be the face of aftersales customer experience, always promoting the highest standards within the retail motor industry.
Role and responsibilities of a Service Advisor:
- Provide an outstanding level of customer care ensuring the highest standards of satisfaction at all times.
- Ensure that all parts and other stock required to carry out scheduled work are ordered in a timely manner
- Keep clients fully informed of progress on their vehicle in a timely manner through calls and texts.
- Organise bookings of loan cars.
- Invoice completed works accurately and on time.
- Maintain accurate customer records on our Dealer Management System.
- Oversee the receiving of clients and their vehicles at drop off.
- Conduct vehicle handover in a professional and timely manner.
If you're interested in applying, please contact Lewis Fagen at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry.
So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.