- Our client a well established and successful Precision Engineering company in Norwich is looking for a CNC Miller, to work in their manufacturing machine shop.
- Out client will consider any level from Loader to Programmer.
- 39 hours Mon-Fri
- 08:00 - 16:30 (Early finish Friday)
- Salary dependent on level of skills and experience, circa £12-£14ph
- Plus overtime at x1.5
- £30,000 OTE
- The setting, programming, and machining operations of a CNC Milling Machine
- Interpreting engineering drawings, working to tight tolerances in a range of materials
- Working in a safe manner according to approved and risk assessed practices Requirements
- Apprentice trained
- Experience in Lathe machining
- The ability to work independently
If this CNC Miller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Engineering Jobs in Norwich please contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are specialists in Engineering Recruitment. We specialise in local, national and world wide Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment. If you are looking for a new role within Engineering please contact our team of Engineering recruitment specialists today.