- Monday - Friday with Saturday's on a rota
Duties of the LCV Technician Include:
- To service, adjust and repair vehicles from Vans up to 7.5 tonne.
- Service and repair components and accessories including removal and refitting in a safe, proper and economical manner using equipment provided.
- To diagnose faults and test vehicles utilising equipment available and using recognised test procedures and techniques.
- Road testing when deemed necessary.
- To observe, recognise and report on defects and/or symptoms of impending failure.
- Identification of recharge costs advising the Workshop Supervisor and correct completion of paperwork.
Our Client will also consider a fully qualified Car Mechanic who wants to transfer their skill-set across to Commercial.
As a LCV Technician you should be a good team player and communicator to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of work through the workshop, ensuring you liaise with other team members to meet and exceed Company expectations.
If this LCV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Commercial Automotive Jobs in Bristol please contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!