- Salary up to £24,000; OTE up to £500 per month.
- Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm plus alternate Saturday mornings
You will be joining a reputable Main Dealer who prides themselves on offering a real family feel within the workplace, and along the way being supported with any training needs in which you shall require.
The successful Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester will ideally have:
• Must have level 3 qualifications in Vehicle Mechanics.
• A proven track record with both Main Dealer and Independent Service Centre.
• Capable of servicing and repairs.
• Must be a current MOT Tester.
You should be a good team player and communicator to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of work through the workshop.
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or any other Motor Trade Jobs in Hinckley, please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.