- £27,000 dependent on experience + up to £34,000 OTE
- Monday to Friday + 1 in 4 Saturdays
- Main Dealer benefits, brand training etc...
This is a great opportunity to join a team with a great earning potential. The salary will be experience dependable in the range of £24,000 - £27,000 as a basic + an OTE of £34,000.
You will be dealing directly with customers, scheduling service work to their vehicles and informing them of any additional repairs required. You will be able to handle administrative and customer relations aspects of service department operations.
The Service Advisor duties will include:
- Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with technicians
- Liaison with customers about any additional work required
- Greeting customers and scheduling services
- Estimating time and costs associated with repairs
- Handling customer complaints
- Responding to customer requests
- Tracking the vehicle through the workshop
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.