- Hours: 47.5 per week, Monday to Friday usually starting around 6.00am.
- Salary: £28,000 - £38,000 basic p.a. (depending on experience).
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
They maintain an extremely diverse range of equipment across their extensive customer base. They have a strong relationship with their supply chain network and are able to obtain parts quickly and cost effectively so you will be able to carry out your duties in a timely fashion.
They will provide you with a company van, mobile phone and tablet. Your working day will start and end at home.
Key Must Have’s for the Plant Fitter/ Mechanic position:
• Complete service repairs and maintenance ranging from small to heavy vehicles.
• All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment (e.g. brake linings).
• Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
• Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
• Have a good understanding and knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
• Report keeping (internal and legal requirements).
• Full UK Driving Licence
• You own set of tools.
You need to be able to work well alone as well as be a team player, able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative.
Motor Trade experience as a Mechanic / Technician is essential.
If this Mobile Plant Fitter/ Mechanic Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in East London please contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.