- Fantastic opportunity to relocate
- Relocation Package
A flexible, highly motivated individual to be part of a dedicated team who take pride in the quality of their work, and have a true passion for providing the best level of customer service.
In Norway, 99% of people are fluent in English so no knowledge of the Norwegian language is needed.
Norway is one of the best countries in the world for their economy, government and way of life. With a flat tax rate and additional holiday pay of CIRCA 12% of your annual salary (on top of your salary) 5 weeks annual leave which can be taken consecutively and a very relaxing way of life. This opportunity literally could change your life.
In the post-Brexit World, applicants with an EU passport will be able to pass through the system more quickly so are naturally desirable.
Likewise, UK nationals are encouraged to apply as Norwegians love the English work ethic (Within the Motor trade). The UK Motor Trade is renowned for graft, pressure, high targets and not the best pay for the responsibilities. Norway has a more laid back approach, less targets and a better home/work life balance.
Plus the English language is spoken worldwide. So people from the UK settle in easier and along with their work ethic, provide the perfect solution to their skill shortage.
If you are seeking a new challenge and a way to emerge into the post-lockdown world into a new life, then this could well be the opportunity for you.
Choosing the right person is important and we are proud of our low turnover of staff. To ensure we choose the right candidate for the role, we are looking for someone:
- With a minimum of 4 years Bodyshop experience
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 qualification
- A good and thorough understanding of vehicle refurbishment repair process
- Who can work well within a team and on their own initiative
- Able to use specialist equipment
- With a keen eye for detail, quality and who takes pride in their work
- With a flexible attitude to working hours and overtime
- With an ATA certification, however this is not essential
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!