- Starting salary is very competitive but is dependent on experience and your current earnings plus a very generous individual performance related bonus scheme & overtime
- 40 hour week Monday to Friday with flexible start/finish times.
- Opportunity to join an expanding bodyshop
As a Vehicle Panel Beater you will be required to efficiently repair vehicles checking on completion ensuring there are no defects as well as quality controlling and providing support for other Vehicle Panel Beaters and Apprentices.
Our Client has a constant flow of vehicles going through the workshop so the ideal Panel Beater for the job must be able to work to targets with the large amount of work coming through the Bodyshop but most important be able to produce a high quality of workmanship given you will be predominantly be working on a more expensive range of vehicles.
In order to be eligible for this Panel Beater role you will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Panel Beater to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum.
You will need to hold a driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of workmanship in a busy working environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team.
Panel Beaters with experience of working to PAS 125 standards or with an ATA accreditation would be highly advantageous but it is not essential.
For your hard work as a Panel Beater, our client is offering:
- Starting salary is very competitive and is dependent on experience and your current earnings
- Access to a very generous individual performance related bonus scheme.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced time and a half rate.
- 28 days annual leave (holiday allowance increases a day per year for your first five years employment).
- Access to full in-house training/development.
- Company pension scheme and various staff benefits.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a high quality accident repair centre that is shortly moving to a brand new state-of-the-art facility.
- 40 hour week Monday to Friday with flexible start/finish times. Option Saturday mornings subject to business demand however these would be paid as overtime.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.