- Basic Salary Up to £30,500 + OTE £50,000 +
- Premium brand Car Dealership
- Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:30, 1 in 4 Saturdays 08:00 – 12:30
- Southampton, Hampshire.
Our Client is seeking applications from Vehicle Technicians with a ‘Can do attitude’ and an understanding of how to deliver a great service on the highest scale. They are seeking Vehicle Technicians who want to be part of a special team for the long-haul, and help ensure that the business offers a stable environment for staff and customers alike.
This Vehicle Technician role is a Perfect opportunity to take advantage of an amazing training scheme and bonus structure!
What’s in it for you as a Vehicle Technician?
- A Competitive Basic Salary – Basic Salary up to £30,500
- Competitive Bonus Structure – OTE £50,000 - £12.50 p.h. saved
- A supportive Management Structure
- Dedicated Training Structure – Diagnostic Technician & Master Technician Qualification Options
- MOT Tester Training
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts.
- Life Assurance Benefit.
- 30 days holiday, inc. Bank holidays
- BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
- Company Pension
- Future Development Opportunities with Group.
- Carrying out vehicle services and repairs in accordance with brand technical standards.
- Working in accordance with brand and dealership processes.
- Liaising directly with customers where appropriate.
- Providing support to less experienced colleagues.
- Attending regular training to update technical skills.
- Ensuring that the immediate working environment is kept clean and devoid of any working practice which may be hazardous to either themselves or others.
- Relevant City & Guilds, BTEC or NVQ accreditation
- Previous work experience in a franchise dealership
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Commitment to delivering first class customer service.
- Able to plan, organise self and meet agreed work deadlines.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.