- Ipswich Area
- Luxury Main Dealer
- Fantastic long term progression
As a Technician, you will be an integral member of the Aftersales Team. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Effectively utilising the tools and resources available to you to become a specialist in your area.
- Being integral in contributing to the delivery of a quality culture that is focused upon first time fixes.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work and communicating effectively with other areas of the business.
- Maintaining all records and documentation in a complete and accurate manner ensuring that they are aligned with any governing quality standards.
- You will need to have a minimum of 3 years experience working on the tools and must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent and ideally an MOT Tester
- This is an exciting opportunity for an individual that is seeking career development in an innovative and dynamic organization.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!