- Glasgow based
- Basic Salary up to £35,000
- OTE up to £41,000
The ideal candidate will have previous working experience as a SMART Repair Technician with experience with Paint Spraying and Panel Beating.
What is needed for this SMART Repairer role:
- Experienced SMART Repair Technician.
- Have the ability to repair small dents to full panels/bumpers.
- Is able to remove and fit new panels/bumpers when needed.
- Ability to carry our Smart Repairs.
- Alloy Wheel Repairing – Beneficial.
- Works to a high standard.
- Is able to work as part of a team or own initiative.
- SMART Repair Technician.
- Glasgow based.
- Basic Salary up to £35,000.
- OTE up to £41,000.
- Main dealership.
- Fantastic benefits package.
Jobs in the current marketplace are disappearing fast.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.