- Nationally recognised Accident Repair Centre
- £13 - £15 per hour + generous bonus + group benefits
- Panel Beater experience essential, dent pulling experience desirable
My Client are regarded highly for their company benefits, working environment and general reputation, forged over many years through quality of work, staff and customer care.
Do you have the ability to work well under pressure and independently?
If the answer is YES to these questions APPLY NOW!
Main duties of a Panel Beater will include:
- To carry out to a correct and safe standard, preparation for panel rework
- Checking completed vehicles for any imperfections
- To keep an accurate account of hours worked, materials used and work completed on each vehicle.
- To keep an accurate check on all paint materials and notify the Manager of any shortages.
- To care for and maintain all mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical tools and equipment used in the course of the work.
- To comply with the Company’s administrative and accounting regulations including the security of cash and stock.
- To communicate in a polite and effective manner to customers and fellow colleagues.
A successful Vehicle Panel Beater will ideally live within the Weybridge, Surrey area or be able to travel to the Weybridge area and have extensive working experience within an Accident Repair environment.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
This Vehicle Panel Beater Vacancy is one of many Automotive Bodyshop Jobs in this area, please contact Tom Wharton at Perfect Placement for others similar to this.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to start a new Automotive Career, get in touch with us today!!