- Nationally recognised Accident Repair Centre
- £13 - £15 per hour + generous bonus + group benefits
- Automotive Paint Sprayer
- To carry out to a correct and safe standard, preparation for paint spraying and polishing post spray of the customer's vehicle.
- To keep an accurate account of hours worked, materials used and work completed on each vehicle.
- To keep an accurate check on all paint materials and notify the Manager of any shortages.
- To prepare and refinish Vehicle Body surfaces and alloy wheels.
- To care for and maintain all mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical tools and equipment used in the course of the work.
- To comply with the Company’s administrative and accounting regulations including the security of cash and stock.
- To communicate in a polite and effective manner to customers and fellow colleagues.
- To have experience using Water Based Paints.
A successful Vehicle Paint Technician / Car Paint Sprayer will ideally live within the Weybridge, Surrey area or be able to travel to the Weybridge area have extensive working experience within an Accident Repair environment.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is essential that you provide a mobile number to contact you on.
This Paint Sprayer Vacancy is one of many Automotive Bodyshop Jobs in this area, please contact Tom Wharton at Perfect Placement for others similar to this.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to start a new Automotive Career, get in touch with us today!!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today