- 39 hours per week - 5 days on a rota
- Salary £18,000 - £20,000
- Great training facilities and development opportunities
As well as dealing with tyres you will also be carrying out regular tyre stock checks, wheel-alignment with the latest state-of-the-art geometry equipment, replacing exhausts, batteries and providing a range of other services for our customers.
This is a great opportunity for someone to start their Motor trade career!
Candidate Requirements for this Tyre Fitter role:
- Ideally professional track record as a Tyre Fitter or Fast Fit Technician.
- Working knowledge of maintaining tyres, exhausts, batteries and wheel alignment
- A passion for ensuring customers receive a great end-to-end experience.
- A full UK Licence.
- A strong interest in a career in the automotive industry
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.