- Salary Depending on Experience
- Hours: 45 per week
- MOT Licence (in date)
- Diagnostic Testing Experience
- Great Team player with superb communication skills
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Testing, Diagnosing and resolving vehicle faults
- Vehicle inspection for general wear and tear
- Liaising with Customers as and when necessary
- Supporting other Technicians where needed
The successful Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic will ideally live within the Exeter area, or be able to travel to the area and be fully qualified as a Car Technician. This role will suit somebody who is fully qualified and is looking to forge a career with a highly regarded Dealer Group.
Attention to detail and pride in your work is key, the brand and company have high standards which need to be adhered to.
In order to be considered for this Vehicle Technician role, applicants will need to be fully qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent and ideally some Main Dealer experience.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Devon please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.