- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm + Saturday 9.00am-1.00pm (1 in 2 rota).
- Basic Salary: ranges from £25,000-29,000 (depending on experience and skill level).
- Bonus: average £1000 per month = overall earning of £32,000-41,000 p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is actively looking to hire for their Main Car Dealership in Southend-on-Sea which boasts a great working environment, modern and specialist equipment as well as a good support network.
As a qualified and skilled Vehicle Technician you will have:
- A professional track record as a Vehicle Technician.
- Full qualifications to NVQ or City and Guilds Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- A professional attitude towards colleagues and customers alike.
- Able to work to efficiency/productivity targets
- Able to run diagnostics, resolve faults, suggest and make improvements.
For this opportunity our client is offering a realistic overall earning of £32,000-£41,000!! The basic salary offered will reflect the successful candidate’s qualifications skills and abilities in relation to the role and brand. They also offer a great employees benefits range!
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Southend-on-Sea please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!