- Main Dealership
- Fantastic long term career prospects
- Well Run Dealership with great longstanding reputation
Vehicle Technician Job Specification:
- Reporting to the Aftersales Manager, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client.
- Vehicle Technicians need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
- As a Vehicle Technician you will need to ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
Vehicle Technician Applicant Specification:
- You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician and hold at least 2 years experience post-apprenticeship.
- You will need hold a driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player.
- You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team.
- Applicants with an MOT licence is advantageous to our client.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!