- Basic Salary up to circa £30,000
- Hours: Mon – Fri 08:30 – 17:30 / 1 in 2 Sat 08:30 - 12:30
This is a great opportunity to join a successful team with a great team spirit and have the opportunity to have a job where you enjoy coming in to work every day, which provides an excellent work life balance.
The client is accepting applications from those who just complete MOT's with no other mechanical tasks, Technicians who don't yet have their MOT licence as the client will invest in you to obtain this, or of course Technician / MOT Testers who can do both aspects of the role.
Duties of an Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester with our Client:
- MOT Tests ideally undertaken within 60 minutes, although you are not targeted on this.
- You must have customer service and communication skills
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times.
- Carry out other duties as requested.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Have a good attitude to work at all times.
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge.
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard.
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.