- Basic Salary up to £24,000
- Fast-Fit Company
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30, 1 in 2 Sats 08:00 – 17:00
- Portsmouth, Hampshire
With over 150 Garages and 50 years of trading experience, our Client provides a busy working environment with a strong reputation of providing customers with a friendly service, with great choice & quality.
They are seeking a Tyre Fitter for their friendly team in Portsmouth, and are seeking applications from a variety of skill sets, whether you are a fully qualified vehicle Technician, new to the trade, a time-served mechanic or a full-time MOT Tester.
Our Client wants to offer an opportunity of a job that works for their employees and for the business.
Get in touch today, to discuss this Tyre Fitter role and other automotive jobs!
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary circa £30,000 DOE
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Pay
- Life Cover
- Employee Discount
- Days Out savings including London Attractions!
- Long Service Holiday Entitlement
- Employee wellbeing programme
- Buy & Sell Holiday
- Charity Match – Raising Money for a good cause? They will match it!
- Free Eye Test & Flu Jab
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Pension
- Future Development Opportunities with a Large Group.
- Repairing damaged vehicles in line with the Manufacturer’s specifications
- Reporting to the Centre Manager (or Assistant Centre Manager as appropriate) you will take responsibility for tyre fitting and tyre repairs.
- Assisting with the completion of tyre fitting and repairs on a variety of cars and light vehicles in compliance with company procedure and Health & Safety regulations.
- You will ensure the work is carried out to a high standard in line with our customer journey and for portraying a professional image.
- Ideally experience in Tyre Technician role would be an advantage
- No experience? Full training is available for the right candidate
- Full UK driving licence with no more than 9 points (you will be subject to licence checks)
- The willingness to constantly learn and improve your own performance
- The ability to interact with our customers effectively
- Experience in a professional workshop environment
- Act on your own initiative and take responsibility for the quality of your own work
- Behave in accordance with our core values and principles, and treat people with respect and courtesy.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.