- Salary: £23,500 basic + bonus = OTE £25,500
- Hours: Monday to Friday + Saturdays on a rota
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
- Qualifications: Level 2 NVQ or equivalent.
- Experience: Any - great training available in house. 2+ years preferred.
- Complete general servicing and repairs of vehicle to Company and Manufacture standards.
- Maintaining electronic records in a complete and accurate manner.
- Ensuring that all work is completed safely and complies with Company, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- Safeguarding and protecting the customer’s vehicle and its contents whilst it is in your care.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work at all times.
- A full UK driving license.
- Your own set of tools.
If this role could be of interest to you please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement now for more details
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.