- Basic Salary £24,000 – 25,000 + Basic Salary OTE £30,000 +
- Prestige Dealership
- Monday – Fri 08:00 – 18:00, Sat’s 08:00 – 13:00 1 in 2
- Winchester, Hampshire
Due to an influx of new business, a unique opportunity has arisen within the Winchester area to work with one of the biggest brands in the automotive trade within one of the best groups in the dealer network!
Our Client a Well-known Car Dealership, part of a large regional group, is looking for an Experienced Vehicle Service Advisor with excellent Customer service skills to join their busy and expanding team.
In return, our Client is prepared to offer a competitive salary package, and the opportunity to work with a well-established dealer with opportunities for long term development.
What’s in it for the Service Advisor / Service Team Leader?
- A Competitive Basic Salary of up to £25,000
- On target earnings of £30,000
- A supportive Management Structure
- Annual Awards Recognition Opportunity
- Full Systems & Process Training
- 22 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Discounts on Products
- Future Development Opportunities with a Large Group.
- Assist customers with arranging vehicle servicing appointments
- Manage courtesy car bookings
- Ensure the customer database is updated and accurate based on service activity
- Contribute to a department marketing strategy to promote all products and services
- Plan ahead and manage time effectively to ensure all tasks are achieved
- Greet customers and visitors promptly, courteously and professionally
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with all customers, dealership colleagues, suppliers and external representatives
- Maximise service department profitability through the use of professional sales techniques
- Maximising customer awareness of all available workshop services
- Previous Automotive Service Advisor is ideal.
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- Intermediate IT skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.