- Up to £29,500 basic + bonus
- 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday, together with a Saturday rota basis
- Lots of perks and career progression opportunities with a reputable dealer
Responsibilities for the LCV / Commercial Vehicle Technician role:
- Carry out diagnosis, repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.
- Carry out diagnosis of system faults and rectify the faults, including replacing components and returning vehicle systems to manufacturer specification.
- Deliver and maintain high levels of quality and excellent levels of customer service at all times.
- Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
- Liaise and seek advice from colleagues and supervisors in situations that are over and above work specified.
- Check level and quality of work through use of diagnostic equipment and road testing vehicles after work has been carried out.
- Liaise with Workshop Controller and Service Advisor.
- Complete relevant service documentation (Job sheets, PDI’s, service reports) in line with warranty and Dealer requirements.
- A full UK driving licence
- A relevant industry qualification
- Ability to deliver 5 star customer service on every occasion
- Ability to manage your own workload and work well as part of a team
If this Commercial Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Liverpool please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.