- Basic up to £26,000 + Bonus
- Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm, Alternative Saturdays
Key Responsibilities of a PDI Technician:
- Carry out complete quality checks to brand standard.
- Visually inspect the exterior and interiors.
- Report all defects to factory ordered options.
- Complete any associated paperwork prior to delivery to customers.
- A full driving licence is essential, as you may need to carry out road testing.
- Motor trade, automotive or car dealership experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!