- Basic Salary up to £40,250 with MOT £44,280 OTE
- 5 -5 - 4 Rota , Better Work/Life Balance.
Our well-established National Multi-Franchise has seen significant growth this year and is looking to recruit an experienced Nights Vehicle Technician to help with the consistent work load in there site at Long Bennington.
The successful Vehicle Technician must have NVQ level 3 or equivalent, good experience working in a productive workshop and a current MOT License would be advantages but not necessary. Must have a Full driving License to be considered for this Vehicle Technician position.
Duties of the Vehicle Technician Role and Requirements:
- General repairs and servicing
- Carry out vehicle checks and Diagnostics
- Identify faults and resolve
- Potentially carrying out MOT Tests.
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday package
- Great working Environment
- Part of an ever growing franchise with opportunities to progress career
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.