- £18.00 per hour plus bonuses and overtime at time and a half.
- Week 1: Monday to Thursday and Week 2: Wednesday to Friday. The hours worked are 7:00pm-6:30am with a half hour unpaid break.
- Great work life balance with 5 days off every other week!!
Reporting to the Night Shift Foreman and working as part of a team, your key objectives will include:
- To complete all service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules.
- Supply a professional performance in all aspects of work activities to make an essential contribution to the value and retention of customers.
- Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations.
- Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions.
- To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
- Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
For your hard work as a HGV Technician, our client is offering…
- Starting hourly of £18.00 per hour / £34,835 per annum.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- Manufacture training to increase hourly rate after completion to £18.15, £18.65 and then £19.15
- 20 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays rising to 22 days after 10 years of continuous service.
- Pension scheme
- Employee Benefit Scheme – high street and lifestyle discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Fantastic career prospects with an industry leading brand.
- Working hours on a two weekly shift rota: Week 1: Monday to Thursday and Week 2: Wednesday to Friday. The hours worked are 7:00pm-6:30am with a half hour unpaid break.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.