- Starting salary up to £14.50 per hour plus overtime & bonuses.
- 6:00am to 2:00pm / 2:00pm to 10:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturday mornings 8:00am to 1:00pm paid at time and a half
Reporting to the Fleet Service Manager and working as part of a friendly team, your key objectives as a Van Technician will include:
- To complete all light commercial vehicle service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules.
- Supply a professional performance in all aspects of work activities to make an essential contribution to the value and retention of customers.
- Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations.
- Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions on light commercial vehicles.
- To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
- Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
Our client is willing to look at candidates from a car based workshop background as long as you have some working experience on Vans.
Overall you will be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise approved dealer environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team.
For your hard work as a Van Technician our client is offering:
- Starting salary of £14.50 per hour / £31,100 per annum.
- Annual commitment bonus £600
- Profit share bonus dependent on company annual performance (paid £500 per person in 2021)
- Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- 22 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays, rising to 25 days after 5 years of service and then 27 days after 10 years service.
- Employee Benefit Scheme – high street and lifestyle discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Full in-house and off-site manufacturer-approved training resulting in a salary increase
- Fantastic career prospects with an industry leading brand.
- Split Shift; 6:00am to 2:00pm / 2:00pm to 10:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturday mornings 8:00am to 1:00pm paid at time and a half
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!