- Basic Salary: £30,000 (competitive)
- OTE £34,000 - £36,000
Vehicle Technician Job Specification:
- Reporting to the Aftersales Manager
- Carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer.
- Ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
- Ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
- You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician and hold at least 2 years experience post-apprenticeship.
- You will need hold a driving licence
- Be a committed individual and a good team player.
- You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy environment
- Be motivated to work towards targets set for you team.
- Applicants with an MOT licence is advantageous to our client.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.